What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded on the user’s device, that are used when you visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time they access www.barraganesgrupo.com. It allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for Internet to work; they cannot damage your computer/device and, if activated in the browser configuration, they help us identify and solve possible running errors of www.barraganesgrupo.com.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
• Session cookie. Session cookies only last during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Their main goal is to identify the type of device, and support the website security or basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify the person.
• Persistent cookie. They are stored in the device’s hard disk drive and our website reads them each time you visit www.barraganesgrupo.com; it has an expiration date or a specific expiration, after which the cookie stops working. It allows us to identify your actions and preferences; analyse visits and to comprehend how our users land on our page, and improve our services.
• Functionality cookie. They allow www.barraganesgrupo.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as login or ID.
The information of these gathered cookies is anonymised (that is, it does not contain your name, address or other information).
• Third-party cookie. Third-party cookies are those that a website that is not the one you are visiting installs. E. g., those used by social media (such as Facebook) or by external content complements (such as Google Maps). Additionally, some advertisement companies use these types of files to follow up your visits in each site they advertise on.
• Analytical cookie. These are cookies that carry out periodical maintenance and guarantee a better functionality and service of the user by gathering activity information.
By accessing www.barraganesgrupo.com, you expressly accept that we can use these types of cookies in your devices. If you deactivate the cookies, your browsing experience in www.barraganesgrupo.com might not be optimal and some of the functions of www.barraganesgrupo.com might not work correctly.
a) First-party cookies
To recognise you and provide you with a better service, our site uses first-party cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate in time saving. Additionally, they can be used to recognise you between visits and adapt the content you are shown, to obtain information about your last date and time of visit, to measure some traffic parameters in the own site, and to estimate the number of visits, so we can more effectively approach and adjust our services and promotions.
No cookie allows contact with your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard disk drive or steal personal information.
|COOKIES ESTRICTAMENTE NECESARIAS|
|_icl_current_language||This cookie stores information about the language of the user’s browser and allows offering the web content in their preferred language.|
b) Third-party cookies Google Analytics Cookies
This site uses the service Google Analytics, provided by Google, Inc., company headquartered in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
If you wish, you can decline data or information processing by rejecting cookie use by selecting the appropriate configuration on your browser. However, if you do so, it is possible that you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site. By using this site, you consent to Google processing your information in the manner and for the purposes aforementioned.
More information at https://www.google.es/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/.
GOOGLE MAPS COOKIES
|GOOGLE MAPS COOKIES|
|These cookies are used by Google to store the user preferences and information during the visit to the sites with Google maps in them.|
User configuration to avoid cookies
You may block cookies with the browser’s configuration tools or you may configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to store a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu choose Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To know more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu choose Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To know more visit https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
c) If you use Chrome, go to Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy. To know more visit http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, go to Security and Privacy to set up the browser. To know more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
e) If you use Safari, go to Settings > Security or Privacy to set up the browser. To know more visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
f) If you wish to disable Google Universal Analytics, you can install the following extension provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout